Music: Da Anointed - Surrender



Precious Anointed #Da_Anointed I am God on Earth. 
...SURRENDER...
#songs #testimony
Rap Evangelist
Da_Anointed... 
Kindly follow @PreciousAnointed on all social media platforms to get more update... 


HIS EPISTLE 

It's been FOUR YEARS now, just like a dream of the night, after choosing my path and following it for 8yrs, on this date 2014 I decided to do it God's way ( I surrendered ). But before then I was living a more frustrated and devastated life, having this mindset that God doesn't care about me, and for that reason I decided to do whatsoever it takes to keep myself happy. I'd get irritated whenever anybody tells me about hell, I'll always say to such a person  "If I die today and go to hell, I won't be the first person there and neither would I be the last". I thought clubbing, drinking, and sleeping around with ladies would give me the happiness and peace I craved for, I was totally wrong! Rather I got myself into more mess, being wanted for crimes I didn't commit. I woke up each morning to see how frustrated life can be. 
Though I believed in God and went to church once in a while, yet I failed to see God as one who is capable of giving my life a meaning, so I thought I could figure things out by myself. Then I got to a point where all hope was lost and I wished I could just take my life to end the misery. But a voice kept whispering to me, "accept Jesus because He's the only remedy to your life". I hardened my heart and was ready to die rather than accept Jesus Christ, but the Holy Spirit never gave up until I decided to surrender my life to Jesus Christ. My life was useless, so, let Him do whatsoever He pleases with it. I took the courage to step out and hit the call for salvation on the 7th of July 2014 after a personal encounter with Jesus that morning 7/7/2014 @11:49am . And the peace I had never experienced in 8 years, came upon me immediately after my faith confession, my heart was filled with great joy and happiness. It was like I was set free from a cage, the joy I felt can't be explained or expressed through words. Indeed I experienced the fulfilment of 2corinthians 5:17 "Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new." The things I couldn't achieve in 8yrs, within 4years in Christ, God gave me speed and gave my life a Meaning, gave me a reason to live. So I am not ashamed to declare that I AM SOLD OUT TO JESUS ! Because He bought me and redeemed me with His blood 1Corinthians  7:23 "I am bought with a price; am no longer the servant of men". If you're inspired by this, and you haven't surrendered your life to Christ, remember Jesus is your only way to a meaningful life. Romans 10:9-10 declares "That if you shall confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and shall believe in your heart that God hath raised him from the dead, you shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
 If you believe then make this confession of faith with me: Lord Jesus come into my life, I believe you died for my sake and on the third day you rose again, I accept you today as my personal LORD and Saviour, forgive me of all my sins and cleanse me with your blood that was shed for the remission of my sins, take full control of my life and give me the Grace to please you for the rest of my life, thank you Jesus for I know now that I am born again in JESUS Name, Amen. 

I pray for as many that will make this confession of Faith, I release Grace upon you for greater exploits and service in His vineyard. You've made a decision that will shape your life for good till eternity. God bless you all.
 #Grace 
 #Glory 
 #Blessings 
 #Favor 
 #Wealth 
 #Jesus+Nothing 
 #Influence 
 #Affluence 
 #ManLikeJesus




Comments

Popular Posts

Music: UR Flames - Congratulations