AAUA SCHL FEE:See what a grieved student wrote

Dr tunji abayomi am still suprise at your Utterance and those that support this wicked act under the disguise that the fees is too small, and ask us how much are private pupils paying,shame on you all.(2)3,000naira for I'd card,sir what kind of I'd card is that,you are increasing I'd card fee from 500 to 3000,and you said you did your best,really?or the contract is to enrich yourself and your many people?(B)what's professional fees ? And for what type of student or faculty?who are those that are offering professional courses?for students ?and what kind of profession is that,that we will  have to engage in such every session?.(C.)result processing fee of 10000 and 7500 for registration records,maybe this is a joke,please sir,you mean I will be paying 10000 for my result processing every session,then what are my school fees for and the work of our lecturers?is record keeping not tantamount to result processing?.(D.)school fees from 4000 naira to 46,000 and am still going to pay 10000 for result processing and 7500 to the school for keeping my records,who does that ?and sir what have change in sport that I will have to pay extra 2000 to the 750 am paying before, and sir I will like to bring to your notice that gst and Ent development stop at my 200 level and you are asking for  5000 for ent  and 2000 for gst even when you know I don't offer such course again

No need reminding the government that students will drop out,death na death,no death is easier, it can only be fast or slow,

Let us hold them to their lies...

Please can you do justification to the above fees? You guys are all evil,corrupt,selfish and self centred,don't forget you are dealing with parents,uncles,graduates and student here not some halleluyah boys who crumbled before you because of bread

This is inhuman ,wicked,extortion and cannot stand. ..

Comments

Popular Posts

Music: UR Flames - Congratulations