New Release!!! 'MY LIGHT SHINES EVERYWHERE' - Pastor Isreal

#FreeSongDownload
#PastorIsrael

'MY LIGHT SHINES EVERYWHERE'

The BLW Nation's Songwriter of the Year, Israel Strong a.k.a. Pastor Israel, made an unforgettable debut of his new hit single 'My Light Shines Everywhere' produced by Mayo Music, at the 7th International Music Concert.

You can download by CLICKING HERE!

Concerning the origin of the song, Pastor Israel says "It came from my daily confessions. I remember getting set for work, and I started declaring faith-filled confessions concerning my day; the words that came out formed the chorus of the song." Like 'This Year', his single from the earlier part of the Year of Spreading, 'My Light Shines Everywhere' is a song to start your day with and to encourage yourself with.

Credits to:
#LoveworldPlusSpreading
https://kingschat.s3.amazonaws.com/uploads/timeline/photo/57920c8238da4d29ea0052f2

Comments

Popular Posts

Music: UR Flames - Congratulations