Frank Edwards Opens Up about his music


@Regrann from @frankrichboy  -  My music and I are inseparable , I go to bed with my music I wake up with my music ... My music is so jealous  it takes all my time, I lost relationships Cus I had little or no time to make it work.. Yes I'm learning to creat a balance , but still JESUS is my 1st love & my music comes right after .. I don't try to do music .. Music is my life , even the sound of a spoon makes a lot of sense to me..
I practice , I listen , I explore I am the type that believes there is always a better way ,, I don't mind trying 100 times to get the right result, because even tho your voice belongs to you , you still need to learn how to use it.. Failing to do so is like buying a car without learning how to drive..well u can employ a driver .. But u can't employ anyone to use your own voice ..know it 1st then the anointing will make a difference .., U can't replace work with prayer.  As a musician how many instruments can you play ??? It's not too late to learn anything  Cus that's what makes you a musician .. Anyone can sing.. So a musician must know extra.  HOW MUCH DO YOU LOVE WHAT YOU DO.. how much time are you willing to put in .. SUCCES HONORS COMMITMENT . 
GOD BLESS YOU. #Regrann 

Comments

Popular Posts

Music: UR Flames - Congratulations