MUSIC: T4 - Superman ft Sam Jamz


T4 – D FORTIFIED
My name is Tuoyo Buwa also known as T4 (d fortified). I am from delta state in Nigerian but currently residing in Turkish Republic of North Cyprus. I speak itsekiri as a language. Was born in lagos, grew up in rivers state. Attended COEDSS Ndele in rivers state, graduated from Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma In Nigeria (Bsc), then proceeded for my master degree in TRNC (Msc). I am a God loving, Born again, Spirit filled music minister that is passionate about the gospel of Christ..
I started singing since 2003 while i was in the university. I started with a group called “The Ambassadors”. Then later started my solo carrier in 2008. I started music because it was in me and i was so passionate about it . Ever since then, its been a wonderful journey.. My genre is Afro Hip hop, Contemporary music.
I released my first song in 2011 (no be my head ),
Then 2013, (Up & forward),
2014 Jan. I released ‘Special Grace’.
2014 NOV. “MINDFUL” .
2015 I released Take me high
On the 24 of April 2016, I will be release my new song : “Superman” ft Samjamz


Comments

Popular Posts

Music: UR Flames - Congratulations