The Glory: Gil Joe @_giljoe #RockTown

I recorded this song in a situation where I didn't really understood why I was going through so much; you know those times when things are just failing for reasons you don't know yet ðŸ˜“ but I knew all I could hold on to was God


At that time 2Cor 5:15 came to mind, I had to remind myself that I don't live for myself, but for His Glory. I learnt to always consider how far He has brought me, before attempting to complain about whatever I was going through.



What do you do when all your Hopes are gone, when Men and the circumstances of Life have failed you. Do you still worship Him for who He is or complain about your Heart desires you don't have yet?



This song "THE GLORY" was my confession and still is. And my prayer is that God will use it to work amongst His Children.


Do help spread the WORD if you're led to, and if you're not, pls lead yourself
😂
 Thanks lot.



Comments

Popular Posts

Music: UR Flames - Congratulations